Competition! Call For Artists - Art Calendar 2018 - Submit Your Art
Deadline Extended to Midnight Sunday 7th May 2017!
We’re designing our calendars for 2018 – and looking for 12 original pieces of art to be used on our calendars.
The theme this year is Contemporary Floral - be it botanical, tropical, exotic, vintage or British.
We require high resolution image in landscape format as large as possible but minimum should be height 2400px x width 3000px. (RGB TIF preferred or maximum quality RGB JPG, preferred profile Adobe RGB (1988)).
Entries can be submitted via the submission form below.
Or if you are in the Leeds area, we can photograph your art - if you could send an image reference for approval first.
These calendars will be available to buy from May (trade) or August on line and our stockists.
Please call Catriona on 07968 131866 or email her here: Catriona@theenglishartco.co.uk.
Deadline: 7th April 2017 - now extended to midnight 7th May 2017
A few things you need to be aware of:
- The contest is open to all artists. Five entries are allowed per person.
- Entries can be submitted up to midnight Sunday 7th May 2017 exclusively via the submission form below. Register your interest and we will send a dropbox link to upload your images.
- The entrant must be the artist or designer and be established in the UK
- The entrant must own the piece (s) or have permission from the owner to submit it/them
- The original art must have been produced using acrylic, oil pastel, water-colour, ink, charcoal, mixed media on board, paper, canvas or hardboard and is fully insured by you
- The entrant, the artist, will always retain copyright.
- Each image must be suitable for reproduction for the calendar at least height 2400px x width 3000px. in landscape format.
- All eligible entries will be considered in the selection of the twelve pages for the 2018 calendar.
- By entering the competition the entrant must give consent for the inclusion of the piece in the calendar, for publication on our websites, in newsletters, in social media networks and in publications of any kind in connection with the competition. Any other uses are permitted only with the separate consent of the author. The copyright of the author is displayed clearly and remains with the author.
- By entering the competition the entrant is happy to be contacted about future offers via email, please email here if you would prefer to opt out Catriona@theenglishartco.co.uk
- The winners will be announced via email and social media by 21st May 2017. Each winner will receive 5 copies of the 2018 calendar. Current information on the competition can be found on www.theenglishartco.co.uk.
- The judges' decision is final and unfortunately correspondence cannot be entered into.
Art Calendar Submission Form